Immoweb owned by the Axel Springer, the world’s largest media group, is the leading real estate platform in Belgium; similar to Se Loger in France. Immoweb contacted Qover in July 2017 as its executive team sought new revenue streams for the platform that would also add value for its user base.
- Be aged of
miniumum18 years old.
- Be a permanent lawful resident of Belgium.
- Be the owner or the
authorisedperson mandated by the owner for the rented premises.
- A waiting period of 60 days will apply on the start date of the insurance contract and at any subsequent change of tenants during the contract period.
- Tenants in place for more than 6 months are eligible provided that the insured could prove that they are up to date in their payment and not having payment incident during the last 6 months.
Landlords must have the following documents in their possession:
- The tenancy agreement signed and registered.
- They will need to provide
bankstatement or equivalent proof which attest of the existence of a blocked deposit.
- Sufficient credit reference received from the tenant (proof of solvability)
Note: if there is no tenant yet, no worries, we'll only ask for the documentation when assessing a claim.
ExclusionsClick here for the full list of exclusions.
Please read carefully all Terms & Conditions - Qover insurance contracts are subjected to Belgian Law. The Unpaid Rent Guarantee is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Registered with the commercial register of the local court of Munich (Germany) under number: HRB 230378. Your Legal Protection is underwritten by D.A.S. a non-life insurer registered in Belgium under number 0687. The Unpaid Rent insurance is a non-life insurance product (branch 16) and the Legal Protection is a non-life insurance product (branch 17). The present insurance contract is concluded for a period of one year. It shall be tacitly renewed for consecutive periods of one year.