Are you a results driven Sales & Partner Manager who thrives in a fast paced and digital native environment? Would you like to play a key role in shaping the sales and partnership strategy for the fastest growing and most promising InsurTech in Europe? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
With more than 10k customers covered by our insurance products through partners like Deliveroo, and backed by the investors behind Fidor Bank, Azimo, Atom Bank or CurrencyCloud, Qover is searching for its Sales and Partnerships Manager to foster new and existing partnerships in Belgium.
In this important role, reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving the next phase of ambitious growth by finding new partners and growing existing ones. Specifically, you will:
- Drive new business :
Signing new clients and partners
- Grow existing partnerships:
Accelerating growth of Qover’s top partners through the execution of strategic projects.
- Build strong network:
Building trusted executive CXO relationships with top partners through a deep understanding of the partner’s strategy and business priorities
- Be the voice of the customer:
Having a customer-first approach by feeding back customer’s and partner’s need to the tech team and product team throughout the sales engagements.
- Project Manage:
Coordinating and executing complex projects by ensuring strong collaboration with the other teams internally
- Be a Ninja
What we are looking for
- You are a sales hunter - can do attitude
- Team player: Value team results above personal praise
- Focus – focus – focus on sales priorities
- Eager to learn: Willingness to quickly gain deep understanding of insurance products and technicalities
- Pragmatic: understand the lean start up philosophy
- You can translate a complex question into simple solutions
- Passionate about tech. Passionate about partners and customers
🛠Experience and skills:
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in business development, sales and partnerships in a tech environment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skill
- Excellent sales management from pipeline modelling to closing deals
- Strong planning and organization skills, with ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- You are technically and digitally knowledgeable. You understand a word or twenty of dev-talk.
- Preferably Trilingual NL / FR / EN
- Be fun 🎉
🚀What we offer
- Be part of a fantastic entrepreneurial journey with unlimited upside potential
- Attractive Package with strong performance incentives
- Flexible working environment where autonomy means responsibility. Flat organisational structure
- Working with entrepreneurial people giving you the opportunity to innovate and encouraging you to take initiatives
- Have fun 🎉
Apply now: email@example.com