The Insured Person is eligible for cover under this Master Policy if:
- they are under 70 years of age;
- they are legally resident and permitted to work in Belgium;
- they are affiliated to a social security;
- they hold a valid rider supplier agreement with the Master Policyholder and/or Affiliated Companies to undertake deliveries;
- they undertook at least one delivery over the last 30 days;
- they pay any Excess;
- they ensure they maintain and only use their Cycle and/or Electric Cycle if it is in a roadworthy condition;
- they comply with regulations imposed by any lawfully authority;
- they exercise due skill and care when making deliveries on behalf of the Master Policyholder and/or Affiliated Companies.
The substitute is eligible for cover under this Master Policy, and is, therefore, deemed an Insured Person, if he/she has been approved by an Insured Person, meets the requirements of the Insured Person’s valid rider supplier agreement and satisfies the Eligibility criteria stipulated above.
WHAT IS INSURED:
Within the geographical limits and operative time, the Deliveroo riders are covered whilst using his cycle or by foot, for:
- The bodily injury and accidental damage caused to a third party: limit of €5.000.000/ claim/year
- The damage to goods carried out at the time of the damage: limit of €5.000/claim/ year
- The pure financial loss caused to a third party: limit of €250.000/claim/year
- Legal defence: limit of €7.500/claim/year
The excess (amount that the riders are responsible for) are the following:
- Bodily injury, pure financial loss & legal defence: no excess
- Material & immaterial accidental damage: €250/claim
- Damage to goods: 10% of the claim with a minimum of €100/claim
WHERE ARE RIDERS COVERED
The coverage is applicable in the country of operation.
In case of a claim the Deliveroo rider must inform us, as soon as possible and in any case within 8 days and:
- Provide proof of his identity.
- Provide the evidence, assistance, and cooperation to the risk carrier and/or Qover to establish the circumstances surrounding the damage and help to obtain witness statements or other such reports.
- Send us any claim, writ or summons as soon as it is received.
- Notify us in writing of any impending prosecution inquest or fatal accident inquiry as soon as the Deliveroo rider become aware of it.