Have a claim? Let us know as soon as possible.
In case of loss, you must contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on (+32) 2 588 25 50 or send a postal mail to Qover - Claims Department - Rue des Palais 44 - 1030 Brussels - Belgium. We will then guide you through the rest of the process.
For a swift and smooth process, we ask you to report any loss within the period which is stated in the policy wording of your coverage.
For each claim report, please provide us the following information:
- Your personal information (name, email, GAP contract number)
- Details of the insured risk (about your vehicle, property, etc.)
- The claim notification statement
- A copy of all supporting documents that we may ask with regards to the loss
- In the case of theft, report the incident to the police and provide us the crime reference number
Please note that you’ll also need to provide the following pieces at a later stage of the process:
- A declaration form on a monthly basis or a copy of the settlement letter (when applicable)
- The expert report (if applicable)
- An original invoice or equivalent proof of purchase for the insured risks or a quote in case of repairable damages