The Insured Person is eligible for cover under this Master Policy if:
- they are under 70 years of age;
- they are a legal resident and permitted to work in Belgium;
- they are affiliated with a social security;
- they hold a valid rider supplier agreement with the Master Policyholder and/or Affiliated Companies to undertake deliveries;
- they undertook at least one delivery over the last 30 days;
- they pay any Excess;
- they ensure they maintain and only use their Cycle and/or Electric Cycle if it is in a roadworthy condition;
- they comply with regulations imposed by any lawfully authority;
- they exercise due skill and care when making deliveries on behalf of the Master Policyholder and/or Affiliated Companies.
The substitute is eligible for cover under this Master Policy, and is, therefore, deemed an Insured Person, if he/she has been approved by an Insured Person, meets the requirements of the Insured Person’s valid rider supplier agreement and satisfies the Eligibility criteria stipulated above.
Within the geographical limits and operative time, Deliveroo riders are covered whilst using his/her cycle or by foot, for:
- The bodily injury and accidental damage caused to a third party: limit of €5.000.000/claim/year
- The damage to goods carried out at the time of the damage: limit of €5.000/claim/year
- The pure financial loss caused to a third party: limit of €250.000/claim/year
- Legal defence: limit of €7.500/claim/year
The excesses (amount that the riders are responsible for) are the following:
- Bodily injury, pure financial loss & legal defence: no excess
- Material & immaterial accidental damage: €250/claim
- Damage to goods: 10% of the claim with a minimum of €100/claim
WHERE RIDERS ARE COVERED
The coverage is applicable in the country of operation.
In case of a claim the Deliveroo rider must inform us, as soon as possible and in any case within 8 days, and:
- Provide proof of his identity.
- Provide the evidence, assistance, and cooperation to the risk carrier and/or Qover to establish the circumstances surrounding the damage and help obtain witness statements or other such reports.
- Send us any claim, writ or summons as soon as it is received.
- Notify us in writing of any impending prosecution inquest or fatal accident inquiry as soon as the Deliveroo rider becomes aware of it.